Security Management of Next Generation Telecommunications Networks and Services
It follows the Bachelor-level education programme. It is intended for students and professionals who wish to develop solid advanced skills in latest-generation fixed and mobile telecommunications systems technologies, as well as in the vast field of IT system security.
Follow the Author
C-Ethics - Ethics and Corporate Responsability. T-WireCom - Wireless Communications. T-Alg - Algorithms.
T-MachLe - Machine Learning. T-ClComp - Cloud Computing. EHK - Ethical Hacking.
- What is Kobo Super Points?;
- A guide to 5G network security - Ericsson!
- Telecommunications Management Network - Wikipedia.
- Why 5G security is a business imperative - GSMA Mobile Series!
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 2: LEDs, LCDs, Audio, Thyristors, Digital Logic, and Amplification;
- SENDATE Publications.
ICR - Industrial Cryptography. IoT - Internet of Things. The GSMA is the global trade group for the mobile industry, representing the interests of mobile operators worldwide.
The MSF is a global association of service providers, system suppliers, and test equipment vendors committed to developing and promoting open-architecture, multiservice next-generation networks. OMA is the focal point for the development of mobile service enabler specifications, which support the creation of interoperable end-to-end mobile services.
- Reward Yourself.
- Telecommunication networks and information security.
- A guide to 5G network security - Ericsson.
- Ciao Biscotti: Sweet and Savory Recipes for Italys Favorite Cookie?
- Labour Relations in Eastern Europe: Organizational Design and Dynamics (Social Analysis).
OMA drives service enabler architectures and open enabler interfaces that are independent of the underlying wireless networks and platforms. OMA creates interoperable mobile data service enablers that work across devices, service providers, operators, networks, and geographies. Toward that end, OMA will develop test specifications, encourage third-party tool development, and conduct test activities that allow vendors to test their implementations.